Data Science Days?
Data Science Days is a data science and analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence oriented virtual conference. Our goal is to bring the data science community together to enable development and sharing of innovative ideas.
Event will be spread over 3 days as Main Conference, Community Day and Workshops.
Participants will have a chance to:
- Hear from experts on data science from all over the world, and ask questions directly,
- Share their ideas and projects with the data science community,
- Discover new data science projects and investments from local and global companies,
- Enhance their understanding and knowledge in the most innovative data science technologies.
Wednesday, June 10th
• Gather gems of knowledge & access data science related content from the comfort of your own home.
• Develop your skill set; network with your peers; and discover the latest developments, opportunities, and projects in data science.
• Listen to successful local and global real-life projects, from a broad range of companies and data science experts from around the world.
DATA SCIENCE COMMUNITY DAY
Thursday, June 11th
Community Day will bring the data science community together to share projects and innovative ideas.
• Mentorship sessions between senior executives who are specialized in the field of data science, and those who want to become data scientists/who are progressing in their careers.
• Participants will benefit from case study insight from a broad range of global companies across various industries.
• 5 selected local data science and related start-ups will present their ideas and projects.